In this article, we will show you how to create an additional FTP account.
2. Click the FTP Accounts link in the Files section of cPanel
3. Enter the login you wish to use for this account.
4. Create a secure password for the account.
5. You can either use the default option, or you can set your own root directory for this account.
6. Set the quota option this account should have.
7. Click the Create FTP Account button.
That’s it! You can now login with your new FTP account. Remember that accounts created using this method must include the @yourdomain.com at the end of the username when attempting to login. For example, if you set “user” as the log in/username, and your domain is example.com, your actual username would be “email@example.com”.