Firstly, you have to login into Plesk 9.5 Reseller Panel. Here, you will learn how to create a domain redirection in Plesk. In order to redirect your domain to other domain, Domain Redirection is required.
- Then, click on Domain Icon- Now Click Create Domain Icon -Select the box next to Domain Name and write domain name for redirect-> Scroll Down
- You need to select Forwarding Hosting Type- Under Forward Settings - Type the Destination URL
- Leave Standard Forwarding Type, which shows the destination address of your users
- Click Finish and the domain will be created with redirection as per the requirement.
- Let's Test the Same-Click on Domain Links on plesk panel page of the domain and Here you will find the redirection
- Now you know how to create new domain redirects from within Plesk