Follow these steps to sync to Outlook 2016 using ActiveSync:
1 : On the computer where Outlook is installed, open the Windows Control Panel.
2 : Double-click on Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) to open the configuration settings for Outlook. (NOTE: If Mail cannot be found in the Control Panel OR if you're unable to create a new profile using your domain account and have no other profiles loaded into Outlook, click on the Start menu and enter Outlook.exe /manageprofiles. In the window that appears, click Yes to Allow the app to make changes to your device.)
- Click on Email Accounts...
- On the Email tab, click on New..
1) Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
2) Select Exchange ActiveSync and click Next.
Enter the following details:
- Your Name - The display name that will be shown on emails you send.
- Email Address - Your full Domain email address (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mail server - The address of the mail server. This typically takes the form of "mail.domain.com" .
- User Name - Your full domain email address (ex: email@example.com).
- Password - The password used with your Domain Email account.
- Click Next and Outlook will test your account settings. If the connection is successful, Outlook will begin importing the Domain mailbox.